Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Martina Voborniková


When I was shooting the backstage of Moda Lisboa's (a fashion show that occurs in Lisbon), I met Martina. I instantly fell in love with her look. She's so versatile. Also, I just felt that she had something special, and thought that we would click somehow. I talked to her about the possibility of doing a photoshoot with her, and she was totally up for it, since she really wanted to work on her portfolio. She was really nice and easy going and... well, adorable, really.

We met in the morning to do this shoot, that went smoothly, it was really cold, and she was a trooper; then we had lunch together, talked a lot. It was wonderful. I really like Martina, she's a wonderful model and a beautiful person, and I wish her the very best.

Hope you like her pictures.















With love,

T.

25 comments:

  1. oh these pictures are just amazing. so soft and warm. incredibly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks amazing, and the photos are incredibly!!

    followingdetails.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredible. She's very beautiful, amazing job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has a beautiful face and you captured it well.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a fantastic model. :) Thank you.

      Delete
  5. These pictures are wonderful! I adore the softness in the colors.. I just stubbled upon your blog, and I must say, I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie.
      What a lovely name you have. :)

      Delete
  6. I love this blog and all these pictures! My english is so bad, but i want to say that i almost cry every time i watch your blog, because this is so beautiful.♥ and it would be super great that you check my blog! Love this. ♡

    Www.foreverornever-vallu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... that means a lot. That happens to me as well, being overwhelmed with beauty. :)
      Where are you from?

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I knew someone like you with your breathtaking abilities just so I could be like "ya i know that chick" haha but seriously I wish you would take my photo

    http://nadiadelacorazon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww <3

      This is the cutest comment I've gotten in a while. :)

      Delete
  9. very beautiful.



    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!!! i like it so much~May i know what camera you are used? is it film camera? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw your photography is beautiful! Definitely following!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pictures! She is so beautiful!
    I'm following you, hope you do the same if you like my blog :)
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful pictures, congratulations talent :)
    For sure I'd stop here.

    Regards, Carou

    ReplyDelete