Saturday, January 18, 2014

HBO

Hello everyone. :)

I'm super excited today because I can finally share with you the most awesome news.

A few months ago, I was contacted by a HBO admin regarding their interest to use a couple of my pictures in the opening of their upcoming series "True Detective". They would also be using pictures from other photographers and all of the photos would undergo some sort of manipulation to fit the mood and aesthetics and design they were looking for.

They chose these 3 photos:


(00:09)




















(00:46)






















(00:54 - above his head)
   

  
"True Detective" as had it's debut taking in 2.3 million viewers during its inaugural telecast (narrowly edged out "Game of Thrones"), and I can finally share the opening with you.  



Still can't believe it... 

Teresa
   


P.S. How funny is it that I've made this post where the second picture was part of a photoshoot I considered a failed experiment?  Surprise, surprise. :)
  

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Obrigada! :)

      p.s. como é que eu não conhecia os teus blogs? (loving them * :) )

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic achievement! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it had more to do with luck than anything else, I think.
      Nevertheless, I'm still tremendously happy. :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Congrats, I'm very happy for you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on facebook, but congratulations, you must be very proud :D (and the opening is badass !) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for writing here anyways. :)
      I'm not really proud of myself, I'm proud of being part of it, other than that I just think I'm a lucky girl. :)

      Yes! The opening kicks ass.

      Delete
  5. oh, wow! That is so unbelievably awesome and the photos look wonderful, both on their own and in the intro! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... it feels lovely to have someone say they're proud of us...

      Thank you for that. <3

      Delete
  6. Gostei muito das imagens e da profundidade delas.Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I love the show and the intro. I thought it was fascinating from the first time I saw it. And I can't get enough of it. Your phootos are beautiful and they look amazing in the intro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know you but congrats portuguese girl. I love the show

    ReplyDelete