Sunday, January 12, 2014

First post of the year.

 
Hello, everyone.

This is a much needed update.
I have at least 4 posts in the bag waiting to be released -- what a shame!
I was doing a play for the past 3 months and I was completely immersed in it (in a good way), it tends to happen. I get sucked in, I live to do that and to be with those people and everything else kind of fades into the background. But I'm back now, and I really want to be better this year, updating and uploading more often (if I haven't lost all my followers by now ehehe).

How was your New Year's Eve? This year I spent mine in London. I'll post about it, soon (still haven't developed the pictures). :)

I'm quite ashamed to admit this, but these pictures I'm posting today were taken in June.
My oh my...

Still, here they are, with the (always) lovely Margarita.

















With love,

Teresa.
 

12 comments:

  1. Really beautiful... Love your work, there is much poetry and softness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, these pictures are breathtaking <3 Glad you'll be posting more on the next year, can't wait to see more of your lovely work ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I always feel that people don't care that much, so I end up not posting that much. :X

      Delete
  3. amazing photographs.. this is the way of expression that I love

    ReplyDelete
  4. June looks as pretty as I remember it. Love the light.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos are brilliant. I love the colours. :) Good to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING shoot, your editing is incredible, such a story in these photographs.

    ReplyDelete